When do we get together & what do we do when we’re there?
- Church- 10:00am Sunday – Worship
- Sunday School (In the Youth Room) – 11:15-12:15am, Learning about the Bible
- Sunday Nights- 5:30pm-7:00pm, Hanging out, eating dinner, bible study, playing games.
- Wednesday Nights (October-March) 5:30pm-7pm Working on Mission projects & talking about today’s major issues. Free dinner at 5:30pm.
- Special Events (see below) There is also a bulletin board in the youth room of all upcoming events & sign-up sheets.
Things we do:
- Learn about God, the Bible and what it means to be a Christian in today’s world. Through Bible study, discussions & personal experiences we want your child to be educated in how the world works and how God wants us to behave.
- Have Fun! There is so much joy in this world & experiencing that joy is a good thing! God wants us to laugh and play and enjoy life!
- Mission. Furthering God’s Kingdom through doing things in his name for other people. Whether it’s a local or global mission, it’s all important!
- Fundraise. Times are tough. We want to do as many things as possible with this group and fundraising helps defray those costs.
- Encourage others to join us!
Interested in joining or helping? We would love to have you! Please contact the church office at 330-856-3463 for more information!
Special Events Coming up:
Please Mark Your Calendars Now!!