The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my ancestor’s God, and I will exalt him.”
– Exodus 15:2 (modified NIV)
At Howland UMC, we use a rotation style curriculum for our children s Sunday school education. We utilize hands-on, engaging lessons to reach diverse learners. There are classes for grades pre-Kindergarten, Grades Kindergarten-2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6-8. Each week, children visit one of four stations Rainbow Room (crafts), Harmony Harbor (music), Whale of a Tale (drama) and Fishes and Loaves (cooking) – in which they experience the Bible story in exciting ways. Foundational stories of the Bible are taught in our 5 year lesson rotation.
- Rainbow Room (Classroom 1)
- Whale of a Tale (Classroom 2)
- Harmony Harbor (Choir Room)
- Fishes & Loaves(1st Bay of Fellowship Hall or sometimes in the kitchen)