When do we get together & what do we do when we’re there?
- Church- 10:30am Sunday – Worship
- Sunday School – After church, Learning about the Bible
- Bible Study- Sundays at 5:30
- Regular Youth Nights – Sundays. Dinner at 6-8pm.
- Sr. High Nights – Tuesdays. 7-9pm
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for the most current schedule of events
Things we do:
- Learn about God, the Bible and what it means to be a Christian in today’s world. Through Bible study, discussions & personal experiences we want your child to be educated in how the world works and how God wants us to behave.
- Have Fun! There is so much joy in this world & experiencing that joy is a good thing! God wants us to laugh and play and enjoy life!
- Mission. Furthering God’s Kingdom through doing things in his name for other people. Whether it’s a local or global mission, it’s all important! From the local soup kitchen, to raking leaves for our neighbors to babysitting for the congregation, we aim to serve our community.
- Fundraise. Times are tough. We want to do as many things as possible with this group and fundraising helps defray those costs.
- Encourage others to join us!
Interested in joining or helping? We would love to have you! Please contact the church office at 330-856-3463 for more information!
Check out some of our youth on our annual ASP mission!
*All activities are at the church unless otherwise indicated.